7 Reasons Not To Use Numbered Lists in Your Blog Post Titles
1) Numbered lists are overdone. 2003 is long, long gone.
2) Write something worthwhile reading, then you don’t need to use stupid click-bait headings to draw an audience.
3) The world has enough spam already.
4) Nobody ever actually has the same number of real points as they do numbers in their list; hence, the list inevitably includes a couple of good points, and a bunch of fluff to flesh it out.
5) Who actually talks like that?
6) It’s lame.